UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO MINDFULNESS PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMINDFULNESS MEDITATION
Michael is Director of University of Toronto’s professional Applied Mindfulness program and currently supports 50+ faculty in course development and selection.
This program is intended to teach mindfulness meditation practices with a focus on its various applications within a wide range of personal and professional domains.
Whether you are interested in
- delving into a historical perspective of mindfulness meditation
- learning psychotherapeutic strategies
- enabling learning through contemplative education
- enhancing your mentorship and/or teaching abilities
- enhancing focus through contemplative arts
- encouraging mind and body health
- developing healthier work environments and communities
- becoming a mindful leader
- studying the neuro-ethics of mindfulness
This certificate program will foster the development of your practice, knowledge, skills, and sensitivities.
There are four levels of training offered in this program. To learn more about each level of certification in Applied Mindfulness Meditation, please click on a link below:
Foundations in Applied Mindfulness Meditation
Applied Mindfulness Meditation Specialist
Methodological Approaches to Mindfulness and Mindfulness Meditation<
Special Lectures and Webinars