Michael is the Program Lead of professional mindfulness programs at the School of Continuing Studies University of Toronto and former Director of the Applied Mindfulness Meditation certificate programs at the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work University of Toronto.
The training provided at the School of Continuing Studies is intended to teach mindfulness meditation practices with a focus on its various applications within a wide range of personal and professional domains. Including; psychotherapy, education, workplace, contemplative arts, media & technology and embodied mind applications.
Whether you are interested in
- delving into a historical perspective of mindfulness meditation
- learning psychotherapeutic strategies
- enabling learning through contemplative education
- enhancing your mentorship and/or teaching abilities
- enhancing focus through contemplative arts
- encouraging mind and body health
- developing healthier work environments and communities
- becoming a mindful leader
- studying the neuro-ethics of mindfulness
The certificate programs will foster the development of your practice, knowledge, and skills around mindfulness and mindfulness meditation.
There are three levels of training offered in this program. To learn more about each level of certification in Applied Mindfulness Meditation, please click on a link below
Foundations Certificate Program in Applied Mindfulness Meditation
Specilized Certificate Program in Applied Mindfulness Meditation
Methodological Approaches to Mindfulness and Mindfulness Meditation